Devil's Tour - 2
Old Nick continues his tour of the UK. This
second leg begins in south Wales and ends in Lancashire.
Tour part 1 * Tour part 3 *
Tour part 4
Back to PD introduction for instructions.
- The conference, though: the first session's results had not been supervened the following day.
- Players get upset when they think they've been cautioned - butters them off.
- Trainee sacked shortly after catching fire facing picture of Pied Piper.
- Fed river and got away.
- The missing leg made the beast; here was nothing to support it with.
- When so tall (ow!) wagons to collide.
- If you're art, me know!
- The ice-cream, gardener, donkey and chess-player sandcastle, all the long summer afternoon.
- Hags chuck least. O summon up the devil!
- Makers of strong isotope rash ill in gin, the event that they crash.
- Among all the desirable residences on our books, this one is being luxury accommodation in an idyllic setting.
- A scientist at the party found that the volume increased by one decilitre of alcohol consumed.
- Hey! Prey disappears when magician rubs ring.
- All you oust, be repaid.
- We found 'Grand Mashers' full of useful recipes, as she had done.
- Judith Polgar would run Kasparov close, but there isn't any objective there. Quality contention!
- How can you, human without any teeth?
- We ploughed on east of the spinney.
- This agency supplies drivers for all vehicles' eventual controls.
- I'd like to be as met by the sea.
- I don't really understand why so many Asians' shoulders hops.
- I felt my mistress' knees seemed to follow me everywhere.
- He made his cashing whisky - practical, if not ethical!
- He bought an expensive camera, rather extravagantly but now usefully.
- Tom Thumb's painting a landscape; wit heard grasshopper.
Back to main PD page.
This page last updated 25/06/2004