Devil's Tour - 3
Old Nick continues on his fiendish way through the UK.
This third leg of his tour begins in Lancashire and ends in Scotland.
Tour part 1 * Tour part
Tour part 4
Back to PD introduction for instructions.
- Pint on to compose many more odes.
- If you don't hone sharp, you might as well forget it.
- How will we cross the channel? By a huge tunny!
- For lunch Chas let Sal amiably cut, and served with salad.
- "Don't!", pincers were told when recovering ball from milking-shed.
- If you cut me I will, Billy Boy.
- If the reader wishes to sample this with emus text page.
- When you get to Konstanz, have a taste. American! Recommend it!
- After the vandals had gone, we watched the baring in the fields.
- We should make the contract with his sin clubs.
- Let's go on rally in Lakeland.
- Little Jimmy lied; practical jokes.
- The man maimed was later arrested by the Sūreté.
- The curry is nearly ready and the pop pain the pan.
- It's like looking for a needle in a hick.
- God was responsible for Noah's panda/llama zing.
- This stupid gallery sure shows really I kind of like it.
- Nobody could make me rice, old lady.
- Ben and Thea wanted to go for a ride, but the chariot was north-east - O, drive!
- Never buy a pig. I nap. "Oink", that's what they say.
- Tough homes espied in Soho.
- When authors' prose books tend to lack quality.
- Be strange, men; 'twas in trophy cabinet at Ibrox.
- It's an all-girl disco you'll be. See in gnome.
- A ref could be a fresh bloomer.
Back to main PD page.
This page last updated 25/06/2004